mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+11
BIGSHANN
daveyzz
tallboy
Boonicon
MAXALLY
FlashFlush
dylan12
OnlyOneCT
grimstar30
phil12uk
mickjenn
15 posters

GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI

mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI Empty GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 am

MACKEM, TALLBOY, DYLAN, ME,NUTTER, JAMES, DAVEYZZ, FLASHFLUSH, BONNICON, THESE GUYS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, GUYS SURELY WE MUST HAVE COUPLE GOIN THRU TO THE FINAL APRIL 4TH, ALL THE BEST TNIGHT BOYS LETS FUCKIN DO EM up
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI Empty Re: GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI

Post  phil12uk Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 am

mickjenn wrote:MACKEM, TALLBOY, DYLAN, ME,NUTTER, JAMES, DAVEYZZ, FLASHFLUSH, BONNICON, THESE GUYS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, GUYS SURELY WE MUST HAVE COUPLE GOIN THRU TO THE FINAL APRIL 4TH, ALL THE BEST TNIGHT BOYS LETS FUCKIN DO EM up

Best of luck guys. I'll try and rail as many of u as possible! Perhaps we could start an MSN link so we can all chat when playing as the chat box cant be accessed by some Wink
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI Empty Re: GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 am

mr jenkins, not seen u tryin to get in yet m8, would u struggle for time of if u made it pal?
    grimstar30
    grimstar30

Post  grimstar30 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 am

Good luck guys.

I think I will be over on Betfair for the APAT online league tonight. Vegas shots for me will be in a year or so (building up a roll over on Fulltilt at the moment - as got rakeback now).

If we can get 2 through to the final I reckon we have a good chance to get someone to Vegas.
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 am

mickjenn wrote:mr jenkins, not seen u tryin to get in yet m8, would u struggle for time of if u made it pal?

Yeah work kinda screws me with the timing. I could have made an argument if Id got through via Total Player but not through regular qualifying Crying or Very sad
    OnlyOneCT

Post  OnlyOneCT Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 am

mickjenn wrote:MACKEM, TALLBOY, DYLAN, ME,NUTTER, JAMES, DAVEYZZ, FLASHFLUSH, BONNICON, THESE GUYS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, GUYS SURELY WE MUST HAVE COUPLE GOIN THRU TO THE FINAL APRIL 4TH, ALL THE BEST TNIGHT BOYS LETS FUCKIN DO EM up

+ 1000000000

I'm going to have a couple of shots at this during April but i know in myself i'm probably not good enough yet to be going in for something like this so it would not bother me in the slightest if i did not go all the way and win a package.

My next live event target is to try and play in the SPT Final in Nottingham and hopefully another final table. I know we have quite a few SPT Final Tablers on here and wouldn't it be fucking mint if every person on the SPT Grand Final Table were all members of this site!!!

Real best of luck to everyone playing in the VLV SF tonight!!!!
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

Can I also say that I feel really bad for Alan today for bubbling last night. Such a sick place to finish.
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 am

phil12uk wrote:Can I also say that I feel really bad for Alan today for bubbling last night. Such a sick place to finish.

he is the aero man, sure ness made him feel better tho Very Happy
    dylan12

Post  dylan12 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah, good luck to all tonight!!
    FlashFlush

Post  FlashFlush Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:06 am

Cheers guys, and goodluck to everyone else in there!! Lets be avin em
    MAXALLY
    MAXALLY

Post  MAXALLY Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 am

phil12uk wrote:Can I also say that I feel really bad for Alan today for bubbling last night. Such a sick place to finish.

Cheers Phil. I was gutted TBH. Had a bloke on our tble playing totally aggro and didnt have the chips or cards to make a stance!! Grrrrrr.

Anway, GOOD LUCK to all on here in that Semi 2nite!! lets get a few of you on the next step to Vegas
    Boonicon

Post  Boonicon Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 am

Yeah good luck all, a lot of very good players tonight. See you there!
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 am

Boonicon wrote:Yeah good luck all, a lot of very good players tonight. See you there!

Mick's playing as well Razz
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Serial raiser on my table got himself 6k in chips the couldnt fold 77 and donked them off 15 min later. I have just over 5k after I raised with QQ a guy 3 bet me with JJ so i shoved and gave him the good news.
    I see Lee and Mick are going well also good luck to everyone still in. yo
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:07 pm

yes keep it up lads good luck, lets ave sum1 of ere in the final
    OnlyOneCT

Post  OnlyOneCT Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Keep at it guys, looking good so far but long way to go and get 1 foot on that plane to Vegas!!!!
    daveyzz

Post  daveyzz Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

mick and mackem doing great,keep it up guys! Very Happy
    BIGSHANN
    BIGSHANN

Post  BIGSHANN Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

go jen and mackem you can do it
    GREGHOGG

Post  GREGHOGG Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 pm

YO

Well done Mick tonight, ill be rooting for you in the vegas final

and nice forum by the way!

hoggers
    irishrover

Post  irishrover Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

wd mick

ul mackem

gl mick in going all the way to vegas
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

GOOD LUCK TNIGHT FELLAS IN VEGAS SEMI Empty best of irish luck lads

Post  bl4de900 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am

the competition is "fucked" and i mean "proper fucked" hope all you guys do well best of luck bl4de900!!! alien cyclops bounce
    grimstar30
    grimstar30

Post  grimstar30 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

mickjenn wrote:yes keep it up lads good luck, lets ave sum1 of ere in the final

You little beauty Mick - take the final table, chew it up and then take it down.

Or.... Just win it and do a forum freeroll with 1% of your Main event final table earnings Wink
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 am

grimstar30 wrote:
    mickjenn wrote:yes keep it up lads good luck, lets ave sum1 of ere in the final

You little beauty Mick - take the final table, chew it up and then take it down.

Or.... Just win it and do a forum freeroll with 1% of your Main event final table earnings Wink

ty dave, long long way to go yet fella,
    bza3swords

Post  bza3swords Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

Well done in getting through Mick. Will be railing on the night!
    FlashFlush

Post  FlashFlush Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Well done on getting in m8, very unlucky Mack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm