mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+4
dylan12
webby
mickjenn
themackem
8 posters

vegas bubble

themackem
    themackem

vegas bubble Empty vegas bubble

Post  themackem Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

hand no. 246100390

button shoves 28k im sb with ah kc i have 9.2k left with 1k invested ... bb has 2k invested and 5k left !!!! i pause and decide to call.. i was chuffed to bits to see as 7s

FLOP 3c 3s 10h ....... IM THINKING yesss i got my seat in final ....
    turn comes 10s .....FOR FUCKS SAKE IM FUCKING CHOPPING TO A 2 PR BOARD ...............
    RIVER 9s ...... im gobsmacked and out !!!!!

Last edited by themackem on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

vegas bubble Empty Re: vegas bubble

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

that nocked me sik mack, fuckin brutal that was ul pal tilt tilt tilt tilt tilt if that wuda happened to me i think lappy was goin in the fishtank 100%
    webby

Post  webby Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

i think its a fold to be honest mack, why get involved?
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:16 pm

webby wrote:i think its a fold to be honest mack, why get involved?

i was after a seat and not the cash tbh...
    the hand prior i shoulda called to 7.5k in pot and 3.2k more to me but j2 didnt even look worth it but its where the bb in the next got his chips from.... id like to have seen the whole table call and check down but it still didnt guarentee me a seat..... and if your not going to call when your 95% certain your miles ahead why even play poker ?
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:18 pm

themackem wrote:
    webby wrote:i think its a fold to be honest mack, why get involved?

i was after a seat and not the cash tbh...
    the hand prior i shoulda called to 7.5k in pot and 3.2k more to me but j2 didnt even look worth it but its where the bb in the next got his chips from.... id like to have seen the whole table call and check down but it still didnt guarentee me a seat..... and if your not going to call when your 95% certain your miles ahead why even play poker ?

im insta shovin 2 mack, was a horrible hand
    webby

Post  webby Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

so how much cash did you get for this? im assuming you thought well if i lose then at least i get some cash?

if you had 12k and person in bb had 5k then i am just folding every day of the week, i may shove but there is no way am i calling here
    dylan12

Post  dylan12 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey Mack

As you know I was watching both tables - in your situation you have to call because as you said you were playing or the seat and not the cash therefore you have to call. You made correct read that you were ahead and got very unlucky - had you been playing for the cash I would fold - everyone else on both tables were chipped up and you would have blinded out mate therefore there is no option but to call - you couldn't have asked for a better spot m8!!
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

vegas bubble Empty rotten hand and i would have done the same

Post  bl4de900 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:03 pm

nothing else to do in that situation nasty hand! affraid
    webby

Post  webby Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am

dylan how would he be blinded out? person sat in big blind only had 5k, mack had 12k
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:24 am

webby wrote:dylan how would he be blinded out? person sat in big blind only had 5k, mack had 12k

webby have u ever seen a short stack double up before ?

its all down to weather i wanted to hope he didnt or pick a spot to double up and 100% get my seat ..... the call wasnt wrong as i was 70%+ fav to take it down... the blinds were very high and had 4.5bb left .. my poker cant be too shabby cos i always in profit for the past 7 years online.........

theres arguments to call and arguments to fold i know but at the end of the day it was my decision
    webby

Post  webby Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 am

just saying if that was me, i instant fold, low stack with 5k will be pushing with any 2 soon and is almost certain to get called, maybe in a few spots, and then they just check it down to get rid of him
    dylan12

Post  dylan12 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 am

webby wrote:dylan how would he be blinded out? person sat in big blind only had 5k, mack had 12k

Blinds were to big for him to wait for another opportunity - everyone else had more than 20K+ and as themackem said he was there to win a seat and not get the money therefore the 5K guy is irrelevant because unless he runs hotter than the sun then he will be out in 9th (for nothing) or 8th for £990. At the end of the day themackem had less than 4.5BB and would would have had to gamble at some point therefore why not with AK. Had mack said he wasn't bothered whether he made the cash or the seat then that's different because the 5K stack is involved, you can afford to wait and fold, this would nearly guarantee that you make the money.

Last edited by dylan12 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 am

webby wrote:just saying if that was me, i instant fold, low stack with 5k will be pushing with any 2 soon and is almost certain to get called, maybe in a few spots, and then they just check it down to get rid of him

ok say i fold and short stacks out on his button pushing to steal blinds.. im last and still not gtd a seat !!!!!
    webby

Post  webby Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 am

when you say you bubbled i thought you meant that you got the cash, so yeah now looking at it its a totally different decision, personally i still fold cos i want at least the 990 lol
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 am

Well done last night Mick, very unlucky Mack i shove everytime in that spot. I went out 14th ran my 77 in to AK and he hit 4 to the flush which hurt as it would have put me on 16k, always another day though. Will be having another crack at it this week. Would love to see either of you qualify just to see how Sky deal with to chat banned players in Vegas ( funny as fuck).
    By the way the guy that took me out doubled up twice against me he had 3k when i came to the table and struggling his bollocks off just shows how the game changes, 20 min later he had 20k and he went on to qualify.
    If i did get through havent got the heart to tell Sharon yet as were in Cyprus the first week of the WSOP!
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 am

tallboy wrote:Well done last night Mick, very unlucky Mack i shove everytime in that spot. I went out 14th ran my 77 in to AK and he hit 4 to the flush which hurt as it would have put me on 16k, always another day though. Will be having another crack at it this week. Would love to see either of you qualify just to see how Sky deal with to chat banned players in Vegas ( funny as fuck).
    By the way the guy that took me out doubled up twice against me he had 3k when i came to the table and struggling his bollocks off just shows how the game changes, 20 min later he had 20k and he went on to qualify.
    If i did get through havent got the heart to tell Sharon yet as were in Cyprus the first week of the WSOP!

cheers m8, the works not done yet tho m8 but 1 step closer to the dream, wuda loved us all 2 got in m8, was a horrid hand for mack...... wouldnt of bin fair for me 2 come on here braggin bout gettin thru felt for mack, even if he is a fat cunt, am waitin for is reply wen e looks at this aswell Very Happy, u got plenty more chances to get thru m8, gl on ur quest m8 hope u get in
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Mack you speaking to me or have you gone up your own arse?
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 am

3rd time lucky, qualified for the semi last night with Daveyzz and solack. Not happy with the structure for Sunday though finish the semi then straight into the final at 9 o clock
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 am

tallboy wrote:Mack you speaking to me or have you gone up your own arse?

you cheeky cunt ...... you know i only have a small arse and a big fucking head !!!!!

whats the question.. ??? im not a fucking mind reader !!!!!

congrats on qualifying again, you luckbox Idea Idea Idea
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:18 am

Are you going to DTD on the 17th Mack?
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 am

tallboy wrote:Are you going to DTD on the 17th Mack?

if i get an investor i coulkd be persuaded !!!!.......... ANY OFFERS ????
    MAXALLY
    MAXALLY

Post  MAXALLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 am

Well I was thinking of tapping delta up as seen as he is on one hell of a roll at the mo!!!!!!!!

As it stands at the mo.......i am only 50/50 in going DTD now but hope things change in the next couple of weeks.

And when is Mick putting some free rolls on this site for fucks sake??? Rolling Eyes
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 am

MAXALLY wrote:Well I was thinking of tapping delta up as seen as he is on one hell of a roll at the mo!!!!!!!!

As it stands at the mo.......i am only 50/50 in going DTD now but hope things change in the next couple of weeks.

And when is Mick putting some free rolls on this site for fucks sake??? Rolling Eyes

urgay max................ freerolls haha theres 1 on tnight kidda T.K.O GET UR SEN IN THAT U CLAY HEAD FUCKER up
    MAXALLY
    MAXALLY

Post  MAXALLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

mickjenn wrote:
    MAXALLY wrote:Well I was thinking of tapping delta up as seen as he is on one hell of a roll at the mo!!!!!!!!

urgay max................ freerolls haha theres 1 on tnight kidda T.K.O GET UR SEN IN THAT U CLAY HEAD FUCKER up

I am in it yoth!!!....cashed 3 outta 5 times last time.......so fuck yer sen off you crewe carot cruncher!!!. catch you later m8.......be good Smile tongue
    silentbob
    silentbob

Post  silentbob Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 am

Mack mate, your a far better player than me & I would've been getting it in there everytime. Probably would've been different had it been the bubble for the seat but as you said, you wanted the seat & not the cash so you gotta go with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm