mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+4
bl4de900
OnlyOneCT
themackem
daveyzz
8 posters

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas?

daveyzz

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas? Empty will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas?

Post  daveyzz Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

As you know mick is permently chat banned from sky,even though there has been a couple campaigns to get him reinstated.but sky would not relent.
    so when mick makes wins the vegas final should he tell sky to get stuffed on the promotional side of things?

i say yes...
    themackem
    themackem

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas? Empty Re: will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas?

Post  themackem Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am

if i see the cunt snivelling on an interview hes gonna het bitch slapped..............
    OnlyOneCT

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas? Empty Re: will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas?

Post  OnlyOneCT Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Quite simply win the final and refuse to sign any sort of disclaimer and do a Churchill finger salute the other way round to Sky Poker!!! Smile
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas? Empty take all you can get off the tight cunts lol

Post  bl4de900 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 pm

THEN TELL THEM TO GET FUCKED LOL Exclamation pig alien affraid confused sunny jocolor
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

HI LADS......... bout 20mins ago i had a fone call from sky, it was sky_bernie, he said basically theres no chance of me gettin my chat back, but b4 i asked him that he rung me 2 stop telling players put this link on there forum, i said i havent and i cant stop ppl from postin it, so there u go guys DONT POST ANYMORE even tho ive not told u, he said hes looked at the pms on there and IRISHROVER as sent out 150 pms about this forum, tbh lads the hole vegas things nakered for me, they dont want me goin wiv them thats a definate.........
    OnlyOneCT

Post  OnlyOneCT Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

mickjenn wrote:HI LADS......... bout 20mins ago i had a fone call from sky, it was sky_bernie, he said basically theres no chance of me gettin my chat back, but b4 i asked him that he rung me 2 stop telling players put this link on there forum, i said i havent and i cant stop ppl from postin it, so there u go guys DONT POST ANYMORE even tho ive not told u, he said hes looked at the pms on there and IRISHROVER as sent out 150 pms about this forum, tbh lads the hole vegas things nakered for me, they dont want me goin wiv them thats a definate.........

Mick, fuck what Sky think, TAKE THAT FUCKING TOURNEY DOWN AND GET ON THAT BASTARD PLANE TO VEGAS!!!

Why they are kicking such a fuss up from what im seeing and reading is mainly revolving the tv side of things as it seems they don't want a "bad boy" representing Sky Poker at the WSOP. Like i said before if you qualify and i soooooo hope you do quite simply don't sign any disclaimer Sky want you to sign if they are not going to show you any sort of respect.

I've done quite a bit of TV and Radio over the years and i've found there is a lot of fakery and bullshit in both and from what it sounds unless you have a squeaky clean persona that will bow down to house rules on Sky Poker then you've got probably a better chance of getting to Vegas instead of anyone that speaks their mind and the truth that Sky don't want to hear.

To be honest hearing this has put me right off trying for Vegas!!!!
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 pm

mickjenn wrote:HI LADS......... bout 20mins ago i had a fone call from sky, it was sky_bernie, he said basically theres no chance of me gettin my chat back, but b4 i asked him that he rung me 2 stop telling players put this link on there forum, i said i havent and i cant stop ppl from postin it, so there u go guys DONT POST ANYMORE even tho ive not told u, he said hes looked at the PMS ON THERE AND IRISHROVER AS SENT OUT ABOUT 150 PMS ABOUT THIS FORUM , tbh lads the hole vegas things nakered for me, they dont want me goin wiv them thats a definate.........

I THOUGHT PM STOOD FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE ??? or is it public meesage ????

big brother is watching... so sky is a dictatorship too ?? communism !!!!!! tell bermie to go fuck himself
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

will mickjenn1 talk to media in vegas? Empty PSML AT SKY

Post  bl4de900 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

mickjenn wrote:HI LADS......... bout 20mins ago i had a fone call from sky, it was sky_bernie, he said basically theres no chance of me gettin my chat back, but b4 i asked him that he rung me 2 stop telling players put this link on there forum, i said i havent and i cant stop ppl from postin it, so there u go guys DONT POST ANYMORE even tho ive not told u, he said hes looked at the pms on there and IRISHROVER as sent out 150 pms about this forum, tbh lads the hole vegas things nakered for me, they dont want me goin wiv them thats a definate.........
    you have as much chance as anyone,and you have sky rattled lol,if you do go to vegas they got a problem lol,and they can do bugger all about it! bounce milk the fuck out of bounce bounce bounce bounce it! bounce
    sharksbait

Post  sharksbait Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

MICKO...IVE PLAYED AGAINST YA FOR A WHILE ON SKYPOKER.... UVE GOT THE GAME AND THE GIFT OF THE GAB.....IF SKY DONT LIKE IT TOUGH FUCKING LUCK.... PROVE EM WRONG AND QUALIFY.... THEN BE A ONE WORD ANSWER MACHINE.... YES NO... AM I STILL CHAT BANNED IF INTERVIEWED... THEY WILL HAVE TO INTERVIEW U SO JUST MAKE EM SQUIRM A BIT.....LIKE A FEW OF THE POSTS HAVE SAID.... IF U LICK ARSE U GET SOMEWHERE... BUT I NO U AINT NO ARSE LICKER BUDDY! X love u
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 am

sharksbait wrote:MICKO...IVE PLAYED AGAINST YA FOR A WHILE ON SKYPOKER.... UVE GOT THE GAME AND THE GIFT OF THE GAB.....IF SKY DONT LIKE IT TOUGH FUCKING LUCK.... PROVE EM WRONG AND QUALIFY.... THEN BE A ONE WORD ANSWER MACHINE.... YES NO... AM I STILL CHAT BANNED IF INTERVIEWED... THEY WILL HAVE TO INTERVIEW U SO JUST MAKE EM SQUIRM A BIT.....LIKE A FEW OF THE POSTS HAVE SAID.... IF U LICK ARSE U GET SOMEWHERE... BUT I NO U AINT NO ARSE LICKER BUDDY! X love u

mick has tried licking arse but sky wont back down... pure cunts !!! lol!
    webby

Post  webby Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 am

has he tried sucking on tikay's balls? seems to work for a few of the others
    mickyblue

Post  mickyblue Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:32 am

take the torny down m8, i think its fate ur going vegas, id love 2 c there fucking faces!!! i reckon bernie would wanna kiss ur balls,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:45 pm