mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

4 posters

sky banning community members your thoughts?

bl4de900
    bl4de900

sky banning community members your thoughts? Empty sky banning community members your thoughts?

Post  bl4de900 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 am

just logged outta sky 5 minutes ago and see a lot of players complaining about thier posts dissappearing off the forum!also see a lot of the regular posters have been threatened with bans from the forum!who the fuck do sky think they are!im sure we all have sky tv or broadband or some other shite they sell!but yet you cant exprees an opinion if it goes against the marketing machine!then they get a face like skyrich or some1,to post a message spanking your arse and telling you to behave!on an 18 site where most of these posters earn sky a lot each month they have some cheek!....whats your opinion on this fellas .................mickjenn1,loli think i know what you will say lol! Mad Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

sky banning community members your thoughts? Empty Re: sky banning community members your thoughts?

Post  mickjenn Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:53 am

bl4de900 wrote:just logged outta sky 5 minutes ago and see a lot of players complaining about thier posts dissappearing off the forum!also see a lot of the regular posters have been threatened with bans from the forum!who the fuck do sky think they are!im sure we all have sky tv or broadband or some other shite they sell!but yet you cant exprees an opinion if it goes against the marketing machine!then they get a face like skyrich or some1,to post a message spanking your arse and telling you to behave!on an 18 site where most of these posters earn sky a lot each month they have some cheek!....whats your opinion on this fellas .................mickjenn1,loli think i know what you will say lol! Mad Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

simple m8 tell them come on ere they can moan n whinge all they like wivout gettin told of, its meant to be over 18 on there but its worse than beein at skoool, to many arse lickers on there am not gonna mention any names but they no who they r, must think they get paid by sky or summat, bennydip2 tells them how it is on there and they dont like it cos he tells them the truth, webby was another 1 little moany arse cunt but he was right, good on ya webby
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

sky banning community members your thoughts? Empty bennydip was who inspired this post

Post  bl4de900 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am

mickjenn wrote:
    bl4de900 wrote:just logged outta sky 5 minutes ago and see a lot of players complaining about thier posts dissappearing off the forum!also see a lot of the regular posters have been threatened with bans from the forum!who the fuck do sky think they are!im sure we all have sky tv or broadband or some other shite they sell!but yet you cant exprees an opinion if it goes against the marketing machine!then they get a face like skyrich or some1,to post a message spanking your arse and telling you to behave!on an 18 site where most of these posters earn sky a lot each month they have some cheek!....whats your opinion on this fellas .................mickjenn1,loli think i know what you will say lol! Mad Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

simple m8 tell them come on ere they can moan n whinge all they like wivout gettin told of, its meant to be over 18 on there but its worse than beein at skoool, to many arse lickers on there am not gonna mention any names but they no who they r, must think they get paid by sky or summat, bennydip2 tells them how it is on there and they dont like it cos he tells them the truth, webby was another 1 little moany arse cunt but he was right, good on ya webby
    i will tell all i know to get on here,this forum is growing quick,good stuff mickjenn1.ps the moaners on sky are usually right,then a ball licker will undermine them and get nice post from sum sky bod,very sneaky the way they work fuckers lol affraid affraid farao
    sharksbait

sky banning community members your thoughts? Empty Re: sky banning community members your thoughts?

Post  sharksbait Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

i upset the bandwagon all the time...mick will vouch for that...but 95% of the stuff i say most of the punters agree but aint got the balls to say... i commented on one earlier....and said see ya then another attention seeker.some do gooding donk which posted im off now.... blah blah expecting everyone to say ul be missed poor u... etc etc... fuk me... have these people met....are they related.... do they like cock up there arse probably! anyway everyone thought i was the bad guy..... and stuck wiv this clown.... an hour later i had quote.... arsehole...ur mama will be smashed or sumthing like that.... on the pm... of course i fired one back..... and all afternoon this twat been giving me shit..... what im trying to say is its all a smokescreen..... most of em r clueless arselickers.... whilst the ones who give their opinion in my book get my support..... looking forward to this forum.... and ps play on ladbrokes and blackbelt..
    webby

Post  webby Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 am

thats not skarksbait from skypoker!!!!! whos confusing things around here?

and skypoker, that place brings back memorys, used to be a decent place to go and chillax with some decent people, but 2 or 3 months ago people started thinking they were better than the rest of us and started ass licking and reporting people, pathetic twats. its not gonna get em a royal flush if they report a certain number of people in a month. the worst one by far is (vince) merenovice, god that bloke has reported me more times than hes had hot dinners, that bloke proper ass licker, could name a few more but some might come on here and dont wanna put them off visiting us
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

webby wrote:thats not skarksbait from skypoker!!!!! whos confusing things around here?

and skypoker, that place brings back memorys, used to be a decent place to go and chillax with some decent people, but 2 or 3 months ago people started thinking they were better than the rest of us and started ass licking and reporting people, pathetic twats. its not gonna get em a royal flush if they report a certain number of people in a month. the worst one by far is (vince) merenovice, god that bloke has reported me more times than hes had hot dinners, that bloke proper ass licker, could name a few more but some might come on here and dont wanna put them off visiting us
    the guys you refer to have probably nosed around here and reported back to sky all that happens on here!,dont know you webby but fucking heard loads bout you and mickjenn on sky community lol lets just say a few people are on the band wagon lol!any how that forum is shite,i always need to think carefully b4 i post on there,and it should not be that way on an 18 site! farao
    sharksbait

Post  sharksbait Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 am

webby im jimbo31 from skypoker.... sharksbait is my alias on laddies.... and i think u meant sharksbite.... hope u r well matey
    webby

Post  webby Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 am

nice one jimbo, its hard to learn so many new people if they keep changing their alias lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am