mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

2 posters

big mtt.... ur thoughts please?

sharksbait

big mtt.... ur thoughts please? Empty big mtt.... ur thoughts please?

Post  sharksbait Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 pm

hi to the usual suspects...... have got a huge mtt 2 day event coming up over easter on ladbrokes....10k chips 30 min blinds..... i know how i tend to prep for the biguns...just wondered how u guys did.... and ur thoughts on first 2 hours of play? sit n wait or mix n match? cheers.... Smile
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

big mtt.... ur thoughts please? Empty Re: big mtt.... ur thoughts please?

Post  mickjenn Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:43 pm

sharksbait wrote:hi to the usual suspects...... have got a huge mtt 2 day event coming up over easter on ladbrokes....10k chips 30 min blinds..... i know how i tend to prep for the biguns...just wondered how u guys did.... and ur thoughts on first 2 hours of play? sit n wait or mix n match? cheers.... Smile

tell us wat u do then james? gl in that fella aswell ow many runners does it attract
    sharksbait

Post  sharksbait Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 pm

wont no full amount of runners till sunday matey.... but id imagine 700-1000..... ill just bang one out micko... that will help me prep lol.... all joking aside i wont play no poker the day before or on the day itself until the tourn..... if i did and got steamed then be no good.... couple of quiet beers.... comfy clothes from asda.... and a handful of skypokerchips so i can have a riffle lol....then take it from there ;-) how do u then.... spose ur chins get in the way so u have to make room well in advance Laughing
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

sharksbait wrote:wont no full amount of runners till sunday matey.... but id imagine 700-1000..... ill just bang one out micko... that will help me prep lol.... all joking aside i wont play no poker the day before or on the day itself until the tourn..... if i did and got steamed then be no good.... couple of quiet beers.... comfy clothes from asda.... and a handful of skypokerchips so i can have a riffle lol....then take it from there ;-) how do u then.... spose ur chins get in the way so u have to make room well in advance Laughing

u r cheeky jim haha i dont do anythin m8 tbh, although this week am takin a break gettin ready for sunday, just chillin out pal
    doin sum research, bin a gd week this week for a few days of poker as the footys been on,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 am