mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+3
OnlyOneCT
mickjenn
bl4de900
7 posters

what other poker sites do you use?

bl4de900
    bl4de900

what other poker sites do you use? Empty what other poker sites do you use?

Post  bl4de900 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

just out of intrest which poker sites do you guys use,and how do you find them,customer service,players bonuses,rakebacks all that stuff! i mainly use pokerstars and full tilt at the minute.i hate the look and the layout of both sites but i find them usually full of gamblers as opposed to hardcore poker players as some of the plays can be nuts lol!the customer service on both is fair!and they answer e emails too!was wondering about pkr and party poker has anyone had any experience of them? study
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

what other poker sites do you use? Empty Re: what other poker sites do you use?

Post  mickjenn Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 pm

hi m8, ive got account on most of them, played on ladbrokes for a week a so dint like it, jimbo31 swears by it, got acc wiv pokerstars, party poker bwin, pkr, full tilt, never play them pal,
    OnlyOneCT

Post  OnlyOneCT Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:31 am

I occasionally play on Pokerstars as the only time i play on the site is when i'm trying to qualify for the UKIPT events sadly with little success lol!.

However i have had an email from Pokerstars as a thank you for trying to qualify for the UKIPT, i've got entry into a sort of last chance freeroll on Sunday where the winner gets a package for UKIPT Coventry worth £1,200+ and there is a £1,000 added in prize money for other places.

I'll be happy if the field is between 200-500 but anymore will be a joke!!!
    bza3swords

Post  bza3swords Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 am

Got Pokerstars account. Dont really like it though, just play sngs..MTTs are huge fields
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 am

mickjenn wrote:hi m8, ive got account on most of them, played on ladbrokes for a week a so dint like it, jimbo31 swears by it, got acc wiv pokerstars, party poker bwin, pkr, full tilt, never play them pal,
    im regged with most of these,but havent deposited yet a mate swears by celeb poker and poker770,but hes a donkey so cant use him as a yardstick on them lol.just got my points off sky lol..............never got fucked that bad when i was in jail!so have decided no more sky feeling raped by a site just dosnt do it for me though easy money can be had there sometimes by all accounts,lol i aint seen it! pale
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

what other poker sites do you use? Empty cheers for your replys people

Post  bl4de900 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 am

cheers Exclamation Razz Very Happy Shocked Laughing Mad sunny drunken flower study scratch bounce confused Basketball pig monkey silent pale @ No I love you Suspect Question Idea Arrow Neutral
    sharksbait

Post  sharksbait Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 am

HELLO PAL.... IVE GOT ACCOUNTS WITH LADBROKES, BLACKBELT, POKERSTARS, PACIFIC POKER, AND DEVILFISHPOKER AND PKR... THE ONLY ONES I REALLY PLAY ARE LADDIES AND BLACKBELT... STARS DO GOOD SATS/FREEROLLS... BUT 2000+RUNNERS FOR A DESCENT MTT THO THERE SNG TURBS ARE GOOD.... LADBROKES HAS A NICE CHOICE OF MTTS... (IM MAINLY A MTT PLAYER) REBUYS/FREEZEOUTS AND A DESCENT PRICE WITH NOT THAT HUGE FIELDS APART FROM THE SUNDAY BIGGY AND THE DAILY 25KR.... IF U WERE TO DO A £10MTT SAY £2KGTD UR LOOKING AT BOUT 200-300 RUNNERS... AND TOP WHACK OF BOUT £800-£1000 PP... ALL THERE MAIN MTTS ARE 9/10 SEATERS WHICH IS MY PREFERENCE AND THEY DO SOME GOOD 6 SEATER SPEED TOURNEYS WIV REBUYS..... CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 2ND TO NONE... AND THERE POKER POINTS U CAN CASH OUT AT END OF MONTH OR USE TO BUY INTO MTTS.... (THATS Y I LIKE IT).... TAKE A LOOK MATE... THE SOFTWARE IS TOP DRAW AS WELL AND THE CARDS PLAY HAVE A NICE FEEL TO EM... THERE HAVE CHANGED THERE DESIGN A BIT AND I USED TO PLAY 4 COULOUR DECK BUT THE CARDS ARE MASSIVE... STICK TO CLASSIC STYLE AND ITS NORMAL SIZE WITH 2 COLOUR DECK.... BLACKBELT IS MUCH AND MUCH THE SAME.... CHANCE TO UPGRADE UR BLACKBELT POINTS FOR MERCHANDISE/ TOURN ENTRIES ETC.... TO BE HONEST THESE ARE THE MAIN 2 I STICK WIV NOW WIV OCCASIONALLY A DABBLE ON SKY! CHEERS MATE (JIMBO31 ON SKY)
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:31 am

sharksbait wrote:HELLO PAL.... IVE GOT ACCOUNTS WITH LADBROKES, BLACKBELT, POKERSTARS, PACIFIC POKER, AND DEVILFISHPOKER AND PKR... THE ONLY ONES I REALLY PLAY ARE LADDIES AND BLACKBELT... STARS DO GOOD SATS/FREEROLLS... BUT 2000+RUNNERS FOR A DESCENT MTT THO THERE SNG TURBS ARE GOOD.... LADBROKES HAS A NICE CHOICE OF MTTS... (IM MAINLY A MTT PLAYER) REBUYS/FREEZEOUTS AND A DESCENT PRICE WITH NOT THAT HUGE FIELDS APART FROM THE SUNDAY BIGGY AND THE DAILY 25KR.... IF U WERE TO DO A £10MTT SAY £2KGTD UR LOOKING AT BOUT 200-300 RUNNERS... AND TOP WHACK OF BOUT £800-£1000 PP... ALL THERE MAIN MTTS ARE 9/10 SEATERS WHICH IS MY PREFERENCE AND THEY DO SOME GOOD 6 SEATER SPEED TOURNEYS WIV REBUYS..... CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 2ND TO NONE... AND THERE POKER POINTS U CAN CASH OUT AT END OF MONTH OR USE TO BUY INTO MTTS.... (THATS Y I LIKE IT).... TAKE A LOOK MATE... THE SOFTWARE IS TOP DRAW AS WELL AND THE CARDS PLAY HAVE A NICE FEEL TO EM... THERE HAVE CHANGED THERE DESIGN A BIT AND I USED TO PLAY 4 COULOUR DECK BUT THE CARDS ARE MASSIVE... STICK TO CLASSIC STYLE AND ITS NORMAL SIZE WITH 2 COLOUR DECK.... BLACKBELT IS MUCH AND MUCH THE SAME.... CHANCE TO UPGRADE UR BLACKBELT POINTS FOR MERCHANDISE/ TOURN ENTRIES ETC.... TO BE HONEST THESE ARE THE MAIN 2 I STICK WIV NOW WIV OCCASIONALLY A DABBLE ON SKY! CHEERS MATE (JIMBO31 ON SKY)
    cheers man have a laddies account will try her out at the weekend!will give blackbelt a go too cos i never heard of it before!
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:35 am

OnlyOneCT wrote:I occasionally play on Pokerstars as the only time i play on the site is when i'm trying to qualify for the UKIPT events sadly with little success lol!.

However i have had an email from Pokerstars as a thank you for trying to qualify for the UKIPT, i've got entry into a sort of last chance freeroll on Sunday where the winner gets a package for UKIPT Coventry worth £1,200+ and there is a £1,000 added in prize money for other places.

I'll be happy if the field is between 200-500 but anymore will be a joke!!!
    pokerstars are always sending me tickets for free,just a pity the sites so fuckin horrible to look at lol
    SolarCarro
    SolarCarro

Post  SolarCarro Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Play on Devilfish (very easy DYM) and sometimes on Betfair (APAT events)

Won a 785$ tournament on Titan (look at Solar6999 on sharkscope for Titan) proud of that ROI !!

Only really play Sky for proper money!

Dave
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 am

SolarCarro wrote:Play on Devilfish (very easy DYM) and sometimes on Betfair (APAT events)

Won a 785$ tournament on Titan (look at Solar6999 on sharkscope for Titan) proud of that ROI !!

Dave

i agree apart from the odd 2/3 tourneys in the evening on sky the rest are shite
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:38 am

themackem wrote:
    SolarCarro wrote:Play on Devilfish (very easy DYM) and sometimes on Betfair (APAT events)

Dave

i agree apart from the odd 2/3 tourneys in the evening on sky the rest are shite
    most everything about sky gets right up my pipe at the minute!but i will admit i love the gameplay on there.its just we all im sure give them a lotta dosh,all ya get in return is shite bonuses,and sky bods tickeling your balls once in a while to keep ya quiet!if ya complain..........well pissing into the wind would do you more good. affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content