mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

4 posters

cant seem to beat the bubble

bl4de900
    bl4de900

cant seem to beat the bubble Empty cant seem to beat the bubble

Post  bl4de900 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

have had bad luck om the bubble lately,getting busted out before the money a lot now!(this didnt use to happen much),but it seems no matter how i play 2 outta 3 i go when on the bubble!ive been playing 12hrs a day now for 2 weeks but my b/r is fooked at the minute.any advice guys am i tilted to fuck playing too much or what?
    tallboy
    tallboy

cant seem to beat the bubble Empty Re: cant seem to beat the bubble

Post  tallboy Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

bl4de900 wrote:have had bad luck om the bubble lately,getting busted out before the money a lot now!(this didnt use to happen much),but it seems no matter how i play 2 outta 3 i go when on the bubble!ive been playing 12hrs a day now for 2 weeks but my b/r is fooked at the minute.any advice guys am i tilted to fuck playing too much or what?
    If your going out on the bubble alot then you arent playing that bad, its when your going out early in tournys that i would be more worried about. The rest nobody can really help you with if you think your cards are good there isnt much else you can do but get them in the middle and the dealer will do the rest.

Last edited by tallboy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    MAXALLY
    MAXALLY

Post  MAXALLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 am

bl4de900 wrote:have had bad luck om the bubble lately,getting busted out before the money a lot now!(this didnt use to happen much),but it seems no matter how i play 2 outta 3 i go when on the bubble!ive been playing 12hrs a day now for 2 weeks but my b/r is fooked at the minute.any advice guys am i tilted to fuck playing too much or what?

Fucking hell mate......my middle names are bubble boy at the moment!!! I know what you are going through but to get to the bubble means you must be playing well to get there in the 1st place. Hope your fortune changes soon. Should we start a new thread called 'Oh BOLLOX, YET ANOTHER BUBBLE!!' lol!
    silentbob
    silentbob

Post  silentbob Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 am

Oh man, if only I could get anywhere near a feckin bubble at the moment!

Seriously though, if you're getting that far then you're obviously not doing anything wrong. Keep at it cos it'll come sooner or later
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

cant seem to beat the bubble Empty thanks guys!

Post  bl4de900 Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 am

i see what you are saying im gonna chill for a day(starting tomorrow lol)and maybe tighten my play up a bit even though i have done this all week with no joy,the cards havent fallen my way this week.cheers for the kind words guys it makes me feel a bit better,was losing the plot for a while there!the wife says i have no luck,because i trip pensioners up when were out shopping,but surely theres more to it than that!(im joking!) cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content