mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

2 posters

too ambitious

Poll

are you stuck in a mad monkey tilt with one site

[ 0 ]
    too ambitious I_vote_lcap0%too ambitious I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    too ambitious I_vote_lcap50%too ambitious I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    too ambitious I_vote_lcap50%too ambitious I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    expoacher

too ambitious Empty too ambitious

Post  expoacher Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

I have been playing on pokerstars since 2005 and my return on investment is minus a few thousand. I had some great results early on. However my downturn has affected every part of my whole poker experiance. Now i am thinking that its just a case of flogging a dead horse and i should give up. I can not get off ground level. I've read books, watched players make all the right moves and how they have successfully made it a winning formula. I have incorperated this into my game and consistantly cant get my cards through at the vital moments. I understand about analysing my game and whats wrong. But believe me when i say i hit a str8, full house, a flush, whatever and the only outs are runner runner. It is demoralising to know that even when your 97% ahead the 2% out for the opponent gets there 80% of the time. There are conspiracy theories out there but i am convinced now that i,m just unlucky dead money to luck boxes who dont mind a gamble. This is not a pathetic plea to get an answer. Its a poll to find out if the community of online poker players suffer more than enjoy the experiance.
    smiler271

too ambitious Empty Re: too ambitious

Post  smiler271 Tue May 18, 2010 1:49 pm

qh 2h
    well, all i can say to your situation is something that will probably make you and every other serious player cringe...... JUST FORGET about the cash and play for fun..... have a blast and ignore the money coming in or going out.

When i play for giggles, I get more wins......so maybe just maybe,..............!

Same as when i pick a horse on Sky , I dont look at form, or odds, I just go with any name i like the sound of, and you know how well i been doing on that! lol .....So loose the serious element of the game ( if at all possible) and just have a giggle.... look at how well you done that night on the BH on SP! Despite the egg gag by that radgyclapeyflyer dude on tv, that evening was soooo funny, even though I was close to needing CPR on many occasions, and your bank roll also induced smiles

FUN!!!!! play for fun!!! NOT PLAY MONEY THOUGH as you might see that as pointless, BUT FUN in your game!!!

GOOD LUCK and keep smiling.....especially at my queen two re-raises Razz PMSL
    If that fails, then there is always another option......

tilt and go to zzzzz BUT migt work out a bit more costly than playing seriously I guess.....

funny Razz geek affraid scratch lol! zzzzz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm