mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

2 posters

this is really fucking me off now

webby

this is really fucking me off now Empty this is really fucking me off now

Post  webby Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 pm

its only happened to me once tonight but i see it happening all on every table i am fucking on, god i am fuming at the minute tilt

what starts out as a standard race just keeps making crazy shit happen, i am playing BH £11 to enter, get dealt ad kd one thing leads to another and 2 good chip stacks are all in pre flop he flips over 9h 9s

flop comes 8d kh 4d as soon as this happens i know i am going to lose this hand, this is what i am shit scared of on sky poker, when you go infront and have the flush draw on side too the other player always seems to hit, i was talking to a player this afternoon about it and he says thats how he got eliminated from the primo anyway turn came 9c and river qs

not bothered about losing a race as today has been a profitable day but this shit keeps happening when i am going miles infront with flush draw and keep losing, i seriously dont want the flush draw now as i know whats going to happen, anyway im fucked off and need to get off the comp before i go brazy on sky vegas haha
    FlutNush
    FlutNush

this is really fucking me off now Empty Re: this is really fucking me off now

Post  FlutNush Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Do yourself a big favour mate... stay away from Sky Vegas. Go kick next doors cat instead. Anything but Vegas.
    webby

Post  webby Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 am

you know me too well mate, did my whole roll on vegas last night, i absolutely hate that place!!!
    webby

Post  webby Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

£400 bounty hunter, sat with 3k chips small stack shoves his last 1k with kh qd i call with as ks flop comes 2h 4c 5c turn kd river qs

hand after i have qh jh in big bling, small blind limps i check, flop comes qc js 7h all the money goes in, turn comes blank and river 10c

on another table 2 mins later, im in BB with 7d ad 5 limpers i check flop comes 2s 3c 7h small stack shoves his last 700 in i call, he shows AC qd turn is a balcn and river is qh

could really smash this computer up, never seen a run of rivers like that in my life, absolutely fuming here tilt

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:41 pm