mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

4 posters

RUNNING LKE A 3 LEGGED DONKEY

mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

RUNNING LKE A 3 LEGGED DONKEY Empty RUNNING LKE A 3 LEGGED DONKEY

Post  mickjenn Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

had a bet on the horses tday, visable it was called it was cruisin well in front and fell at the last fence, played a few small mtts tday and still no sign of an ak aqn aj at, or a pocket pair, played in the vegas final lastnight and never had a starting hand, it was a joke constantly pressin fold, at 1 point i had 35 4x on the trot, i asked customer care for a print out or email wiv my hand history for the final lastnight, they told me they wud have 2 charge me £20 or £30quid
    themackem
    themackem

RUNNING LKE A 3 LEGGED DONKEY Empty Re: RUNNING LKE A 3 LEGGED DONKEY

Post  themackem Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 am

how come its so cheap mick ???????
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 am

themackem wrote:how come its so cheap mick ???????

haha yh i nearly asked for a yrs worth of hand histories it was that cheap,
    bl4de900
    bl4de900

Post  bl4de900 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm

mickjenn wrote:had a bet on the horses tday, visable it was called it was cruisin well in front and fell at the last fence, played a few small mtts tday and still no sign of an ak aqn aj at, or a pocket pair, played in the vegas final lastnight and never had a starting hand, it was a joke constantly pressin fold, at 1 point i had 35 4x on the trot, i asked customer care for a print out or email wiv my hand history for the final lastnight, they told me they wud have 2 charge me £20 or £30quid
    but they did throw ya pocket kings on the 6k fr tonight on sky.the wife was cheering ya on(as vinyard) but,ya never really got much after that,i fuckin know how ya feel man havent had a decent mtt in weeks all im gettin money at is stt dym games,but luck changes!me and you both are due a break,patience is all thats needed........oh and a new monitor for me as i cracked mine with a backhander this morning lol! lol!
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

bl4de900 wrote:
    mickjenn wrote:had a bet on the horses tday, visable it was called it was cruisin well in front and fell at the last fence, played a few small mtts tday and still no sign of an ak aqn aj at, or a pocket pair, played in the vegas final lastnight and never had a starting hand, it was a joke constantly pressin fold, at 1 point i had 35 4x on the trot, i asked customer care for a print out or email wiv my hand history for the final lastnight, they told me they wud have 2 charge me £20 or £30quid
    but they did throw ya pocket kings on the 6k fr tonight on sky.the wife was cheering ya on(as vinyard) but,ya never really got much after that,i fuckin know how ya feel man havent had a decent mtt in weeks all im gettin money at is stt dym games,but luck changes!me and you both are due a break,patience is all thats needed........oh and a new monitor for me as i cracked mine with a backhander this morning lol! lol!

ahhaah wondered who that was m8, yh played that just see if i cud sneak a seat m8, just a smashing all in fest the kk was me 3rd pocket pr in 2 days, then i get a stack up 2 28k and run ace qn hh into ak says it all,
    SolarCarro
    SolarCarro

Post  SolarCarro Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

I was watching you and you did get a ridiculously bad set of cards, card dead all game, was gutted for u

Dave
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm

SolarCarro wrote:I was watching you and you did get a ridiculously bad set of cards, card dead all game, was gutted for u

Dave

cheers dave, never mind m8 things can only get better. i think i won 3 hands all night, cud do nothin about it m8, was gutted but well done 2 penguin and jazzyj, jazzy must of went on a right run cos he was short like i was he had the last of my chips 2 at least he put them 2 gd use, hope they do well in vegas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content