mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+8
Mr_Miyagi
ChirpyChip
FlashFlush
tallboy
dylan12
BIGSHANN
mickjenn
themackem
12 posters

cheating fuckers on sky !!!!!!

themackem
    themackem

cheating fuckers on sky !!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: cheating fuckers on sky !!!!!!

Post  themackem Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:17 am

dylan12 wrote:Im more angry with the fact that because Mackem wouldn't play their game and pushed all in the guy calls him all sorts and calls with K3 out of spite - he is a knob and needs taught a lesson - if your going to cheat - use MSN and not the chatbox lol!! The guy abused mackem by calling him a cunt and a dick - all of which are true to be fair but he would have gained more respect had he used these comments better, because we all know that themackem is a "fat cunt" who has a "small dick" lol Very Happy

YOUR SO FUCKING DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    themackem
    themackem

cheating fuckers on sky !!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: cheating fuckers on sky !!!!!!

Post  themackem Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 am

phil12uk wrote:Just read this thread and what a complete joke. Yet again Sky have the chat ban system all wrong. Is it right that on other poker sites there's a button on the table where u can call a mod instantly to the table.

SKY DELETING DYL`s (the dick) forum post speaks volumes ... lets sweep it under the carpet !!!!
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:26 am

Boonicon wrote:Hi everyone, I have played almost all of you at the tables but never had the chance to chat with you! As an update to what happened with this:

I watched the other table as I was playing for the bubble, and watched what was happeneing as discussed. As everyone has said, I think this is pretty awful, and if one of these players ends up representing sky in vegas we will all feel a bit hard done by. In the end I bubbled and after chatting with dylan I immediatly put in a complaint with sky (last night). Today I recieved a phone call from someone at sky who told me that they had noticed that 'I had been unlucky to bubble', and I would therefore be entered into the next round of stalites. I asked him what had been decided about my complaint of collusion, to which he told me that he didn't know anymore than that I had been unlucky and sky had decided to progress me to the next mtt.

I guess this is the outcome that I wanted, but I agree with the posts on here that it is a bit of a joke that these aren't being prosecuted for their cheating. Unfortunatly this is backed up by the fact that dylans forum post was immediatly deleted.

I would also like to thank themackem for his refusal to play along with these idiots, potentially at his own risk, and also thank dylan for his help in contributing to my complaint.

See you on the tables guys.

Ben

blinds were 1k/2k and i had to lose 6k of my chips just so vlad lost his bb .... i knew the chip cunt was going to shove with any 2 but i was happy vlad lost his bb
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 am

NICE1 BOONI, WE GOT A RESULT BIG SHOUT OUT 2 MACKEM WHO NEVER WANTED 2 PLAY JIMPETS SILLY GAME, GOOD LUCK TMORA NIGHT LADS
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:05 am

It's the sweet, cuddly soft side of Mack that no one ever gets to see. Big kisses all round for him at the next SPT event! Very Happy
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 am

phil12uk wrote:It's the sweet, cuddly soft side of Mack that no one ever gets to see. Big kisses all round for him at the next SPT event! Very Happy

Not sure about this post. Shocked
    grimstar30
    grimstar30

Post  grimstar30 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:12 am

alien

Come over to Full Tilt!... seriously guys thats bang out of order..
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 am

Tikay's now posted about collusion on the Las Vegas thread on Sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm