mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+5
MAXALLY
Huflungpu
tallboy
Mr_Miyagi
themackem
9 posters

MY LIFETIME CHAT BAN ON SKY....chat log unedited....

mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

MY LIFETIME CHAT BAN ON SKY....chat log unedited.... - Page 2 Empty Re: MY LIFETIME CHAT BAN ON SKY....chat log unedited....

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 am

ay up mabby
    themackem
    themackem

MY LIFETIME CHAT BAN ON SKY....chat log unedited.... - Page 2 Empty Re: MY LIFETIME CHAT BAN ON SKY....chat log unedited....

Post  themackem Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 am

mabsue wrote:
    themackem wrote:
    webby wrote:i dont have a problem with mackem mate, just saying to me that is how he came across in the chat

webby you sound like an embassador for sky..... just fuck off kid before i catch up with you... u were only ever a tikay cock sucking dick anyway .....
    afternnon fatty now thats more like it oh bye the way thanks for the message about my storming 4 4 hand lmao

YEAH U PLAYED LIKE A COCK ... UNLUCKY KID !!!!!!!!!!.. AND MARK TELL YOUR MRS IM AVAILIBLE XX X X X
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 am

to cut the grass and trim the hedges?
    webby

Post  webby Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

themackem wrote:
    webby wrote:i dont have a problem with mackem mate, just saying to me that is how he came across in the chat

webby you sound like an embassador for sky..... just fuck off kid before i catch up with you... u were only ever a tikay cock sucking dick anyway .....

mackem give over, not starting arguments with a geordie on my first day in the forum. and as for cock sucking tikay, dont talk rubbish, me and tikay have our differences so how you say that is beyond me
    tallboy
    tallboy

Post  tallboy Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:27 pm

webby wrote:
    themackem wrote:

mackem give over, not starting arguments with a geordie on my first day in the forum. and as for cock sucking tikay, dont talk rubbish, me and tikay have our differences so how you say that is beyond me

Wow how did you know he was a geordie Webby?
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 pm

webby wrote:
    themackem wrote:

you got banned and reinstated the same week and i heard it was because tikays inbox was full of syliva !!!!!!
    webby

Post  webby Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:39 pm

i never got banned and re-instated, youve totally lost me
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 pm

webby wrote:i never got banned and re-instated, youve totally lost me

SO THE THREAD I READ SAYING BRING BACK WEBBY WAS A JOKE ? SOME TYPE OF THREAD TO SEE HOW POPULAR YOU WERE ??????
    webby

Post  webby Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

themackem wrote:
    webby wrote:i never got banned and re-instated, youve totally lost me

SO THE THREAD I READ SAYING BRING BACK WEBBY WAS A JOKE ? SOME TYPE OF THREAD TO SEE HOW POPULAR YOU WERE ??????

i got a months ban, just cos you get banned doesnt mean its a life ban

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 am