mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

5 posters

THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS

mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS Empty THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 pm

whos 1st i got loads Very Happy
    Huflungpu
    Huflungpu

THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS Empty Re: THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS

Post  Huflungpu Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Naked next to Miyagi
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS Empty Re: THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER WOKEN UP AFTER A NIGHT ON THE PISS

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

id wake up next to miyagi wiv no ale
    Mr_Miyagi

Post  Mr_Miyagi Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

£15 can make it happen.
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Mr_Miyagi wrote:£15 can make it happen.

will a tenner do, il giv u 15 if u run naked tmora in the potteries
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Was with the same bird through my late teenage years, so my 1 night stand experience with strangers is limited. Now I'm an overweight, booze -o -holic, takeaway addict, who plays poker online every friday and saturday night, so they are non existant.

(btw Im qualified to teach kids how to live a healthy lifestyle - strange world huh?)

Weirdest was in a caravan in someone's back garden, had to walk through the house, with ppl in it, to get out. Worryingly, that means I must have walked through the house the night before to get there n the first place.....

Cant think of anything weirder than that.... I need to get out more
    Mr_Miyagi

Post  Mr_Miyagi Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Well I was feeling kinky and strapped my feet to the chin-up bar which I have in my bedroom doorway, I tied a elastic band around my balls and then went to work.

The hooks I was using to hold my bodyweight must have came loose because i fell and landed straight on the top of my head just as I ejaculated.

My mother woke me up a few hours later when she came home from work and I had pissed everywhere too.
    Huflungpu
    Huflungpu

Post  Huflungpu Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Mr_Miyagi wrote:Well I was feeling kinky and strapped my feet to the chin-up bar which I have in my bedroom doorway, I tied a elastic band around my balls and then went to work.

The hooks I was using to hold my bodyweight must have came loose because i fell and landed straight on the top of my head just as I ejaculated.

My mother woke me up a few hours later when she came home from work and I had pissed everywhere too.

Lol ... i hope you got her something nice for mothers day ... did she ever tell dad?
    Mr_Miyagi

Post  Mr_Miyagi Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

It was my dads idea to try it.

I got her the Benidorm box set for mothers day.
    Huflungpu
    Huflungpu

Post  Huflungpu Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

iv woke up, on the beach, in the car(not mine), with an ex, next doors shed and Debenhams loading bay
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 am

hey poo wat u doin in the shed, nickin the mower
    elsadog

Post  elsadog Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

A good few years back, me and a mate, Gordon used to frequent the Garstang Gentleman;s Club. It was a night of snooker and darts ending up with Poker with the local CID lads. The club closed at midnight and we would usually go for a lock-in at a local pub. One Saturday night after a full night of it, we were finally released from the pub at 3am. We decided to walk the 2 miles to home and pick up the cars next day. Gordon and me set off walking, with Gordon stopping at regular intervals to throw up. I gradually got further and further ahead and eventually woke the wife and went to bed.

Next morning the phone rang and it was Gordon's missus. She asked if she could speak to Gordon. Being hung over I couldn't make sense of this but realised she thought he had slept at my place. He hadn't, nor had he arrived home. I tried to remember the last time I'd seen him and then it struck me....... he'd been hanging over the stone bridge that spans the river, shouting for 'Ruuuthhh'

I jumped in the wife's car and tore down to the river. I found Gordon curled up like a baby, fast asleep under the bridge, next to the river. We never found out if he had fallen over or walked down but his left shoe was never found. That was in 1975 and his wife hasn't spoken to me since that day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm