mickjenn1 poker forum

all about poker


    MTT RESULTS

    Share
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

    SolarCarro wrote:
    mickjenn wrote:RIGHT LADS ANY MTT YOU DO WELL IN, PUT A POST ON ERE Cool Cool

    ALEA Leeds on Friday night £20 Bounty

    1 Richard Ryan £193 + £15 3 Heads
    2 David Thompson £192 + £20 4 Heads

    Got to Heads up and we chopped

    Also on Sky Sat eve 5.05 2.30 BH

    1 Solarcarro £48
    2 Yorkie74 £28

    well done dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is that a 1-2 husband and wife there m8, surely u cud of let her have the braggin rights dude

    Yorkie is my fiancee!

    Dave
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

    bza3swords wrote:£1000 8:30pm BH last night

    231 Players

    Maharajah 462000 1 £311.85 + £90.98 Head Prizes + 50 League Points 9
    kazkev 0 2 £179.03 + £70.89 Head Prizes + 46 League Points 9
    waynemac 0 3 £121.28 + £90.51 Head Prizes + 38 League Points 11
    stingwra20 0 4 £92.40 + £57.72 Head Prizes + 32 League Points 9
    BAI21 0 5 £80.85 + £27.88 Head Prizes + 28 League Points 5
    Bza3swords 0 6 £69.30 + £51.96 Head Prizes + 24 League Points 10
    HORRIS 0 7 £46.20 + 20 League Points 0
    clearwater 0 8 £34.65 + 16 League Points 0
    BigDjMan 0 9 £23.10 + £23.43 Head Prizes + 12 League Points 5


    good stuff bazza

    Hit 2 other final tables yesterday too.
    yo

    OnlyOneCT

    Posts : 42
    Points : 47
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : Somewhere oop North!

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  OnlyOneCT on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

    I know it's not a final table but i've just finished 13/180 in the £1500 BH!.

    Won £37 (£9 cash + £28 in Bounties) bearing in mind i satellited into the tourney for just £2.40 so quite a nice little profit and was happy with how i played!.

    What_If

    Posts : 17
    Points : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 27
    Location : St. Ives Cornwall

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  What_If on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

    OnlyOneCT wrote:I know it's not a final table but i've just finished 13/180 in the £1500 BH!.

    Won £37 (£9 cash + £28 in Bounties) bearing in mind i satellited into the tourney for just £2.40 so quite a nice little profit and was happy with how i played!.

    Grats mate =) Me and delta just had some good results too.

    I came 8th in the 5.5k BH, he came second! Wp delta.

    OnlyOneCT

    Posts : 42
    Points : 47
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : Somewhere oop North!

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  OnlyOneCT on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm

    What_If wrote:
    OnlyOneCT wrote:I know it's not a final table but i've just finished 13/180 in the £1500 BH!.

    Won £37 (£9 cash + £28 in Bounties) bearing in mind i satellited into the tourney for just £2.40 so quite a nice little profit and was happy with how i played!.

    Grats mate =) Me and delta just had some good results too.

    I came 8th in the 5.5k BH, he came second! Wp delta.

    Wow many congrats to both you and Delta with your cashes Smile

    Delta has been in superb form the last few days and long may it continue for him and all of us on here!!!
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

    delta for prime minister fuck me hes flyin........... the man cant go wrong well done del. well done u pr aswell bill n craig
    avatar
    themackem

    Posts : 103
    Points : 131
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 49
    Location : midlands

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  themackem on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm

    mickjenn wrote:delta for prime minister fuck me hes flyin........... the man cant go wrong well done del. well done u pr aswell bill n craig


    big shout for pikey ...... wd billy n craig too

    OnlyOneCT

    Posts : 42
    Points : 47
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : Somewhere oop North!

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  OnlyOneCT on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 am

    Cheers Guys!!!!

    Decided after playing in the £1500 BH to play in a £50 Gtd BH Scary with 3 minute blinds and a £5.75 buy-in and i managed to get on the final table and finished 3/40 for £30 (£15 cash + £15 in bounties).

    IMO i should have won it as i hit almost everything and just kept bullying the short stacks but with the blinds going up as quick as they do especially when it's 3 handed, its anybody's to win and lose!

    Certainly a 8/10 performance on the tables for me last night! Smile
    avatar
    MAXALLY

    Posts : 22
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Location : Staffordshire

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  MAXALLY on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm

    £1200 B/H (would of been £1500 if footy wasnt on, lol) 201 runners.....
    30 march 2010



    1MAXALLY - £271.35 + £98.50 Head Prizes + 50 League Points
    2Lightwood - £155.78 + £48.44 Head Prizes + 46 League Points
    3jakko72 - £105.53 + £51.88 Head Prizes + 38 League Points
    4SUPERTECH - £80.40 + £39.01 Head Prizes + 32 League Points

    And not one of you fuckers were railing me!!!!! Laughing

    Just need a couple more of these to keep the twat of a bank manager off me back and it will look like DTD.....HERE I COME!!!
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

    MAXALLY wrote:£1200 B/H (would of been £1500 if footy wasnt on, lol) 201 runners.....
    30 march 2010



    1MAXALLY - £271.35 + £98.50 Head Prizes + 50 League Points
    2Lightwood - £155.78 + £48.44 Head Prizes + 46 League Points
    3jakko72 - £105.53 + £51.88 Head Prizes + 38 League Points
    4SUPERTECH - £80.40 + £39.01 Head Prizes + 32 League Points

    And not one of you fuckers were railing me!!!!! Laughing

    Just need a couple more of these to keep the twat of a bank manager off me back and it will look like DTD.....HERE I COME!!!



    zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz
    avatar
    5toneface

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-03-27
    Location : Swindon

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  5toneface on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

    Played a tourny on full tilt today. Came 35th out of 800ish,
    Had a massive hand KK vs AK vs AQ, AK hit a 4 card flush. If I win this I would have been chip leader. Still had 10BBs after that hand. Then ran QQ into KK. GTFO me!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm

    mickjenn wrote:
    MAXALLY wrote:£1200 B/H (would of been £1500 if footy wasnt on, lol) 201 runners.....
    30 march 2010



    1MAXALLY - £271.35 + £98.50 Head Prizes + 50 League Points
    2Lightwood - £155.78 + £48.44 Head Prizes + 46 League Points
    3jakko72 - £105.53 + £51.88 Head Prizes + 38 League Points
    4SUPERTECH - £80.40 + £39.01 Head Prizes + 32 League Points

    And not one of you fuckers were railing me!!!!! Laughing

    Just need a couple more of these to keep the twat of a bank manager off me back and it will look like DTD.....HERE I COME!!!



    zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz


    NAH WELL PLAYED ALLAN, CRACKIN RESULT SON congratz
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm

    5toneface wrote:Played a tourny on full tilt today. Came 35th out of 800ish,
    Had a massive hand KK vs AK vs AQ, AK hit a 4 card flush. If I win this I would have been chip leader. Still had 10BBs after that hand. Then ran QQ into KK. GTFO me!!!!!!!!!!

    tilt tilt UL TICKY
    avatar
    phil12uk

    Posts : 50
    Points : 68
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 43
    Location : Poole

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  phil12uk on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

    MAXALLY wrote:£1200 B/H (would of been £1500 if footy wasnt on, lol) 201 runners.....
    30 march 2010



    1MAXALLY - £271.35 + £98.50 Head Prizes + 50 League Points
    2Lightwood - £155.78 + £48.44 Head Prizes + 46 League Points
    3jakko72 - £105.53 + £51.88 Head Prizes + 38 League Points
    4SUPERTECH - £80.40 + £39.01 Head Prizes + 32 League Points

    And not one of you fuckers were railing me!!!!! Laughing

    Just need a couple more of these to keep the twat of a bank manager off me back and it will look like DTD.....HERE I COME!!!

    Well done Alan!!!!!!!!!! Fab result alien

    OnlyOneCT

    Posts : 42
    Points : 47
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : Somewhere oop North!

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  OnlyOneCT on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 am

    As i got really bored last night, i decided to buy-in into the £12k donkey hunter (With the added incentive of a buy-in into the £8k DS for the winner, play seemed to be marginally better and a lot less donkage last night which was somewhat pleasing!) and actually produced my second best performance in the tourney finishing 78/686, 8 away from a cash but i got over £20 in bounties so i more or less got my buy-in back which was not bad

    However at one point i tripled up going all-in with kh kd and got 2 callers with 10h jc (this player had 15,000+ chips when she made the call - FUCKING IDIOT! Smile ) and 7s 7c.

    Flop comes 4s 5c qs and i thought looking good then on the turn 9h and then i'm thinking don't you fucking dare spike me on the river with such a shit call and hit your straight and lucky for me 5d comes on the river and thought fucking yes i'm upto 16000+ chips and part of me is thinking i could finally take an 8pm tourney down if i continue to play tight aggro which i did last night.

    Then when you get a rush of blood to the head and you make a move that costs you your tourney life well that's what happened to me last night.

    Same idiot that called me with 10h jc in the triple up done me with jd qh against my all-in with ad kd with kh qd qs on the flop - i thought fucking silly twat!!!. Just thought the only way to try and get on that final table with around 100+ runners left on the table was to be the agressor but it wasn't to be and i am gutted because i really did feel that i could have won the tourney last night.

    Ah well life's a bitch and ill bounce back!
    avatar
    phil12uk

    Posts : 50
    Points : 68
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 43
    Location : Poole

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  phil12uk on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 am

    OnlyOneCT wrote:As i got really bored last night, i decided to buy-in into the £12k donkey hunter (With the added incentive of a buy-in into the £8k DS for the winner, play seemed to be marginally better and a lot less donkage last night which was somewhat pleasing!) and actually produced my second best performance in the tourney finishing 78/686, 8 away from a cash but i got over £20 in bounties so i more or less got my buy-in back which was not bad

    However at one point i tripled up going all-in with kh kd and got 2 callers with 10h jc (this player had 15,000+ chips when she made the call - FUCKING IDIOT! Smile ) and 7s 7c.

    Flop comes 4s 5c qs and i thought looking good then on the turn 9h and then i'm thinking don't you fucking dare spike me on the river with such a shit call and hit your straight and lucky for me 5d comes on the river and thought fucking yes i'm upto 16000+ chips and part of me is thinking i could finally take an 8pm tourney down if i continue to play tight aggro which i did last night.

    Then when you get a rush of blood to the head and you make a move that costs you your tourney life well that's what happened to me last night.

    Same idiot that called me with 10h jc in the triple up done me with jd qh against my all-in with ad kd with kh qd qs on the flop - i thought fucking silly twat!!!. Just thought the only way to try and get on that final table with around 100+ runners left on the table was to be the agressor but it wasn't to be and i am gutted because i really did feel that i could have won the tourney last night.

    Ah well life's a bitch and ill bounce back!

    This in a nutshell is why the donkey hunter tournaments are so shit. Players see the all in as a license to call and earn some quick money with any old crap.

    Sky have a lot to answer for by promoting this format to death and getting so many new players to not appreciate how to play properly.

    UL Craig
    avatar
    tallboy

    Posts : 54
    Points : 67
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 49
    Location : Sleaford

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  tallboy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 am

    Unless i sat in i wont play BH anymore full of morons who have no understanding of the the game at all. Just a complete fucking donk fest from start to finish. haha

    FlashFlush

    Posts : 34
    Points : 40
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-25

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  FlashFlush on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:04 am

    Bought some new headphones yesterday to try nad help me concentrate, I keep finding myself turning around watching crap on TV and its putting me on a sick bad run.

    Started off on the £22 BH, got a head early but then got coolerd twice b4 going out. I then played the £10 satelite for the £200 event I qualified for that and also came 2nd in the 9pm £750 GTD for £165.

    What a difference a bit of concentration makes!
    avatar
    mickjenn
    Admin

    Posts : 258
    Points : 316
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Location : crewe

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  mickjenn on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 am

    FlashFlush wrote:Bought some new headphones yesterday to try nad help me concentrate, I keep finding myself turning around watching crap on TV and its putting me on a sick bad run.

    Started off on the £22 BH, got a head early but then got coolerd twice b4 going out. I then played the £10 satelite for the £200 event I qualified for that and also came 2nd in the 9pm £750 GTD for £165.

    What a difference a bit of concentration makes!


    well done flasher can i borrow those headphones cool
    avatar
    themackem

    Posts : 103
    Points : 131
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 49
    Location : midlands

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  themackem on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:15 am



    Sky have a lot to answer for by promoting this format to death and getting so many new players to not appreciate how to play properly.

    UL Craig

    phil explanation is easy....... more people cash and then think theyve won and donk it on other tables or tourneys creating another rake of some description for skys arse pocket......
    there is little or no play in bounty hunters ( all in call or fold in the second hour) this is why skys broadcasts shifts to cash or in last nights tv ,vegas sat.....

    personally im with all you guys.. bounty hunters promote shite fucking poker play and the sooner its gone the better !!!!
    avatar
    MAXALLY

    Posts : 22
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Location : Staffordshire

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  MAXALLY on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 am

    I am pissed right off with some of the critism and comments above TBH about B/H tourneys.....

    In 4 days, i finished 2nd/257 and 1st/201 in the £1200 B/H @ 9.30. So are you saying I must of just got 'lucky' with these results and I dont play 'proper' poker??? Like ANY MTT, you have to take your chances and races to progress!!.The beauty of a B/H is that you can be sitting with the nuts and still people will call bets to chase their outs which adds to your stack!! You can also call with any two against a player who is short stacked and get a cash bonus for Knocking them out!!! How many times have you played a MTT for 2/3 hours and missed the cash and thought bollox? With a B/H you can miss the payout but still get paid....RESULT in my book.
    I actually WON a small stakes B/H the other week and I only took ONE head!!!

    So I am basically saying, if you dont like or understand B/H tourneys.....DONT FUCKING PLAY THEM!!!!!!! Simple. Mad
    avatar
    bl4de900

    Posts : 48
    Points : 64
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-03-28
    Age : 46
    Location : norn iron

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  bl4de900 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

    MAXALLY wrote:I am pissed right off with some of the critism and comments above TBH about B/H tourneys.....

    In 4 days, i finished 2nd/257 and 1st/201 in the £1200 B/H @ 9.30. So are you saying I must of just got 'lucky' with these results and I dont play 'proper' poker??? Like ANY MTT, you have to take your chances and races to progress!!.The beauty of a B/H is that you can be sitting with the nuts and still people will call bets to chase their outs which adds to your stack!! You can also call with any two against a player who is short stacked and get a cash bonus for Knocking them out!!! How many times have you played a MTT for 2/3 hours and missed the cash and thought bollox? With a B/H you can miss the payout but still get paid....RESULT in my book.
    I actually WON a small stakes B/H the other week and I only took ONE head!!!

    So I am basically saying, if you dont like or understand B/H tourneys.....DONT FUCKING PLAY THEM!!!!!!! Simple. Mad
    i dont mind them but what the mackem says in the post before this can be true also,but i enjoy them for a change sometimes!
    avatar
    tallboy

    Posts : 54
    Points : 67
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 49
    Location : Sleaford

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  tallboy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 am

    MAXALLY wrote:I am pissed right off with some of the critism and comments above TBH about B/H tourneys.....

    In 4 days, i finished 2nd/257 and 1st/201 in the £1200 B/H @ 9.30. So are you saying I must of just got 'lucky' with these results and I dont play 'proper' poker??? Like ANY MTT, you have to take your chances and races to progress!!.The beauty of a B/H is that you can be sitting with the nuts and still people will call bets to chase their outs which adds to your stack!! You can also call with any two against a player who is short stacked and get a cash bonus for Knocking them out!!! How many times have you played a MTT for 2/3 hours and missed the cash and thought bollox? With a B/H you can miss the payout but still get paid....RESULT in my book.
    I actually WON a small stakes B/H the other week and I only took ONE head!!!

    So I am basically saying, if you dont like or understand B/H tourneys.....DONT FUCKING PLAY THEM!!!!!!! Simple. Mad

    Im sure thats what i said wasnt it? I DONT FUCKING PLAY THEM!
    avatar
    themackem

    Posts : 103
    Points : 131
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 49
    Location : midlands

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  themackem on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 pm

    MAXALLY wrote:I am pissed right off with some of the critism and comments above TBH about B/H tourneys.....

    In 4 days, i finished 2nd/257 and 1st/201 in the £1200 B/H @ 9.30. So are you saying I must of just got 'lucky' with these results and I dont play 'proper' poker??? Like ANY MTT, you have to take your chances and races to progress!!.The beauty of a B/H is that you can be sitting with the nuts and still people will call bets to chase their outs which adds to your stack!! You can also call with any two against a player who is short stacked and get a cash bonus for Knocking them out!!! How many times have you played a MTT for 2/3 hours and missed the cash and thought bollox? With a B/H you can miss the payout but still get paid....RESULT in my book.
    I actually WON a small stakes B/H the other week and I only took ONE head!!!

    So I am basically saying, if you dont like or understand B/H tourneys.....DONT FUCKING PLAY THEM!!!!!!! Simple. Mad

    well max congrats and keep playing them ,,,and as for understanding them .... wot a joke !!!!!!!!
    avatar
    MAXALLY

    Posts : 22
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Location : Staffordshire

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  MAXALLY on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

    £300 Bounty Hunter 33 runners!

    1MAXALLY - £132 + £124.20 Head Prizes + 30 League Points
    2LnarinOO - £82.50 + £51.57 Head Prizes + 26 League Points
    3donkgb - £49.50 + 18 League Points
    4AlanBond - £36.30 + £28.60 Head Prizes + 12 League Points
    5tallytink - £29.70 + 6 League Points

    OH and BTW I finished 42nd And cashed in the open last night aswell!!!!.....HAPPY DAYS...Is the open the one that the proper poker players do well in??? ty

    Sponsored content

    Re: MTT RESULTS

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 am