mickjenn1 poker forum

all about poker

Had Enough

tallboy

Had Enough

Post  tallboy on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Thats it ive had enough im sick of donkeys sucking out on me, fucking idiots calling with shit and getting lucky. Im fucking certain this site is rigged just lost 25 DYM's on the bounce how can that be? Fucking joke site.

Edit: oops sorry wrong forum!! yo cool zzzzz
    bl4de900

Re: Had Enough

Post  bl4de900 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 pm

tallboy wrote:Thats it ive had enough im sick of donkeys sucking out on me, fucking idiots calling with shit and getting lucky. Im fucking certain this site is rigged just lost 25 DYM's on the bounce how can that be? Fucking joke site.

sorry to hear that,thats fucking unbelievable..................and it woul make ya very suspicious,i see mick sayin he had the same crap hand four times in a row.............£20 for a hand history,as if he hadnt been fucked bad enough!im not a sky fan at the minute a lot of dodgy shit going on there me thinks! tilt
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 pm

tallboy wrote:Thats it ive had enough im sick of donkeys sucking out on me, fucking idiots calling with shit and getting lucky. Im fucking certain this site is rigged just lost 25 DYM's on the bounce how can that be? Fucking joke site.

ay up mick, ive bin stuck in a rut for 3 weeks m8, aa gettin busted runnin into aa, cant do anythin right at the min m8, but we both no it will change, lets hope it does fast, that horse wat i backed tday was the icin on the cake for me, it was well clear m8 came there cruisin and fell at the last couldnt believe it,
    themackem

Post  themackem on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Edit: oops sorry wrong forum!

theres a record i never want to beat... 25dyms.. i quit after 5 mick....... keep the faith and tell sky des to fuck himself !!!!!
    tallboy

Post  tallboy on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Jeez you lot didnt take me seriously did you? haha
    bl4de900

DOGS BALLS!!!

Post  bl4de900 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:21 pm

tallboy wrote:Jeez you lot didnt take me seriously did you? haha
    i took ya serious pigs cock! funny i was gonna send ya a food hamper as well,fuckin beleive anything id hear about sky lol lol!

webby

Post  webby on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 am

funny how could anyone believe that? 25 DYM in a row without cashing? would be virtually impossible unless your the worst player on the planet!!!! i reckon meredonkey could give it a good go funny
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:48 am

webby wrote:funny how could anyone believe that? 25 DYM in a row without cashing? would be virtually impossible unless your the worst player on the planet!!!! i reckon meredonkey could give it a good go funny

webb shall we set up a heads up u and vince?

webby

Post  webby on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 am

i would play him mate with good structure and as long as he doesnt bombard me with math equations i am up for the cup!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:48 am