mickjenn1 poker forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mickjenn1 poker forum

mickjenn1 poker forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about poker

+22
dantb10
Ness4
silentbob
SolarCarro
crow01
zxghostxz
grimstar30
seagull158
mickisadonk
MAXALLY
What_If
themackem
dylan12
phil12uk
elsadog
Mr_Miyagi
OnlyOneCT
GlitterBabe
DOHHHHHHH
lJAMESl
mickjenn
Huflungpu
26 posters

Welcome to sky banned Micks Forum

mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Welcome to sky banned Micks Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to sky banned Micks Forum

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 pm

dylan_12 wrote:Glad to see you've got your voice back at last mate!!

hello there dyl welcome on board m8, this is the new forum son, early days yet but giv it a week it will bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!
    themackem
    themackem

Welcome to sky banned Micks Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to sky banned Micks Forum

Post  themackem Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

hopefully the admin here isnt a wanker
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

themackem wrote:hopefully the admin here isnt a wanker

YELLOW CARD MACK AHAHAHAAHHA, THERE IS NO RULES HERE M8, U CAN DO WAT U WANT cheers
    phil12uk
    phil12uk

Post  phil12uk Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:39 pm

He is...........whilst looking at a picture of himself Very Happy
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

phil12uk wrote:

He is...........whilst looking at a picture of himself Very Happy

heyyyyyyyyyy phil i believe your soooooooooooooooooooooo right !! flower
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

cheers mack Laughing
    What_If

Post  What_If Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 am

Mickyyyy I don't even use the sky forum! you're an exception Wink
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 am

Aup Mackem !!

Whats with all that grief u were giving me a couple of weeks ago, and whos checkwow alien
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 am

DOHHHHHHH wrote:Aup Mackem !!

Whats with all that grief u were giving me a couple of weeks ago, and whos checkwow alien
    i like james and thought your comments were shite farao
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

Yeh they were made about 8 months ago, bit slow on the uptake werent you? clown

Just co-incidence u decided to trawl through pages n pages of forum stuff to find it, on the night I got thru on tp? scratch

Low blow fella - fair play though they're my words
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 am

DOHHHHHHH wrote:Yeh they were made about 8 months ago, bit slow on the uptake werent you? clown

Just co-incidence u decided to trawl through pages n pages of forum stuff to find it, on the night I got thru on tp? scratch

Low blow fella - fair play though they're my words
    it was the 1st opportunity i had to make a post as i am chat banned...i wouldnt say low blow ... i thought as you had no intensions or was scared to play live you should have stood down and let phil12uk have a crack at it... all said and done now ... but dantb was never going to be beat after anyway imo !!!
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am

1 - Not sure how you can say I had "no intention of playing live" Not only is it wrong, but even if that was true, I've no idea how you or anyone else could possibly know that.

2- Luton was absolutely nothing to do with total player.

3- Phil was there anyway
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am

DOHHHHHHH wrote:1 - Not sure how you can say I had "no intention of playing live" Not only is it wrong, but even if that was true, I've no idea how you or anyone else could possibly know that.

2- Luton was absolutely nothing to do with total player.

3- Phil was there anyway

1 where was you then ?????

2 tp players were given free entry to luton(or refunded buyins) so they could all be interviewed

3 phil coulda had a free ticket

if you want anymore comments just pm me.
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:48 am

So you wanted me to WITHDRAW from total player, the biggest thing thats happened to me in poker, so Phil could get his buy in refunded????

Is that what you are saying?
    MAXALLY
    MAXALLY

Post  MAXALLY Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 am

Oh Bollox!!.......thought this was a forum for a bird called Jenny..... Mad

looks like DTD is on then Mick......see you at the bar yoth!
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 am

DOHHHHHHH wrote:So you wanted me to WITHDRAW from total player, the biggest thing thats happened to me in poker, so Phil could get his buy in refunded????

Is that what you are saying?

No im not saying that ... im saying that if you werent going to commit yourself 100% to tp you should have gave a fellow player (and a decent bloke) the chance of winning it
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 am

He had every opportunity to win it - same as everyone else who got eliminated.

Ill say it again, Luton was nothing to do with total player - just a chance for them to film everyone at once.

I could have gone to Luton and came first, and still not gotten through.

Anyway - Just wanted to know why you brought that discussion up again, I know now, not interested in getting into TP arguments. Cya at the tables.
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 am

DOHHHHHHH wrote:He had every opportunity to win it - same as everyone else who got eliminated.

Ill say it again, Luton was nothing to do with total player - just a chance for them to film everyone at once.

I could have gone to Luton and came first, and still not gotten through.

Anyway - Just wanted to know why you brought that discussion up again, I know now, not interested in getting into TP arguments. Cya at the tables.

everybody on the site knows phil was robbed .......... most are just to polite to say........... im not
    the results he had and never progressed was a travesty
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 am

Well Im just lucky Tuck were looking at 100s and 100s of my hand ID's then arent I.

Also lucky that sky brought an expert in to judge the players, and didn't leave it to people like you.

Is just such a bullshit attitude to take that - The guy said quite openly that right now, Phil is a better poker player than me. I'm sure alot of people who followed the competition will remember him saying that. He said it about 90 seconds before he made his decision.

He said I have the potential to be better than Phil. - And thats what he went with. Im obviously not far behind Phil, or it would be a non-contest. Phil has been on sky since day 1, and never heard anyone say a bad word about him, so if TUCK was judging us on popularity, again, I wouldnt stand a chance.

Its a wank comment mate, un-informed, and sly, said purely to get a reaction. If you knew what you were on about and give me some reasoning behind your comments it might sting abit, but I doubt it.

Cya in next years comp
    themackem
    themackem

Post  themackem Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 pm

DOHHHHHHH wrote:Well Im just lucky Tuck were looking at 100s and 100s of my hand ID's then arent I.

Also lucky that sky brought an expert in to judge the players, and didn't leave it to people like you.

Is just such a bullshit attitude to take that - The guy said quite openly that right now, Phil is a better poker player than me. I'm sure alot of people who followed the competition will remember him saying that. He said it about 90 seconds before he made his decision.

He said I have the potential to be better than Phil. - And thats what he went with. Im obviously not far behind Phil, or it would be a non-contest. Phil has been on sky since day 1, and never heard anyone say a bad word about him, so if TUCK was judging us on popularity, again, I wouldnt stand a chance.

Its a wank comment mate, un-informed, and sly, said purely to get a reaction. If you knew what you were on about and give me some reasoning behind your comments it might sting abit, but I doubt it.

Cya in next years comp
    expert in to judge the players, and didn't leave it to people like you.??............ sorry but sky did with its final vote...............
    The guy said quite openly that right now, Phil is a better poker player than me............... tells you how clever tuck was ..........
    He said I have the potential to be better than Phil..... potentialy i could be 12 stone with a 2foot cock
    Its a wank comment mate, un-informed, and sly........ the wank comment was your original post and not attending luton was your downfall
    Cya in next years comp................i`m sure you will
    DOHHHHHHH

Post  DOHHHHHHH Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 pm

My downfall was the fact that there was ONE player in my group with more scope to become a total player than me - Simple as that.
    mickjenn
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:21 pm

calm down lads, tp bin and gone lets all hold hands and yank each others coks lol!
    mickisadonk
    mickisadonk

Post  mickisadonk Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Jesus it's kicked off on here already! Nice site mate very posh. Just one question is Irishrover 12yrs old?
    mickisadonk
    mickisadonk

Post  mickisadonk Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh if you want to know who i really am mick im taking down the Bounty Hunter tonight!!
    What_If

Post  What_If Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:54 pm

that's a lie! im winning it since i can't win fuck all else!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm