mickjenn1 poker forum

all about poker

Who is online

tallboy

Who is online

Post  tallboy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I just clicked on this tab and it brings a map of the world up 4 people were on line me, irishrover, annonymous and someone in Italy wow mick you are popular.
    mickjenn
    Admin

Re: Who is online

Post  mickjenn on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

ITALY FUCKIN HELL, ITS WILL GROW SOOON MICK ITS NEW YET, SKY SOON TOOK THAT LINK OF DINT THEY
    tallboy

Post  tallboy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm

[quote="mickjenn"]ITALY FUCKIN HELL, ITS WILL GROW SOOON MICK ITS NEW YET, SKY SOON TOOK THAT LINK OF DINT THEY[/quote

Yea it was removed within half an hour. How did you finish up in the sleepstack? I played 5 hands all night and made the final table and 2 of them were bluffs
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

[quote="tallboy"]
    mickjenn wrote:ITALY FUCKIN HELL, ITS WILL GROW SOOON MICK ITS NEW YET, SKY SOON TOOK THAT LINK OF DINT THEY[/quote

Yea it was removed within half an hour. How did you finish up in the sleepstack? I played 5 hands all night and made the final table and 2 of them were bluffs

finished 3rd m8 had 100k chip lead 3 left mak sent me on tilt sayin go all in every hand, lol never mind knocked ur m8 out shy boy for u
    tallboy

Post  tallboy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

The blokes a chancer. He called a 3rd of his stack with KJ against AJ earlier on in the night he just cant put anything down. I was glad when he called me a bluffer cos next time we clash im gonna have the goods.
    mickjenn
    Admin

Post  mickjenn on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm

tallboy wrote:The blokes a chancer. He called a 3rd of his stack with KJ against AJ earlier on in the night he just cant put anything down. I was glad when he called me a bluffer cos next time we clash im gonna have the goods.

i was laffin me bollocks of m8 when u mentioned his scope stats he soon shut up dint he, makes me laff tho hes always top of the mtt league
    tallboy

Post  tallboy on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 am

mickjenn wrote:
    tallboy wrote:The blokes a chancer. He called a 3rd of his stack with KJ against AJ earlier on in the night he just cant put anything down. I was glad when he called me a bluffer cos next time we clash im gonna have the goods.

i was laffin me bollocks of m8 when u mentioned his scope stats he soon shut up dint he, makes me laff tho hes always top of the mtt league

Thats cos he plays every single day all day. He plays most of the mtts during the day as well if you cluster bomb it like he does your gonna hit a few wins along the way.
    Huflungpu

Post  Huflungpu on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 am

tallboy wrote:
    mickjenn wrote:

Thats cos he plays every single day all day. He plays most of the mtts during the day as well if you cluster bomb it like he does your gonna hit a few wins along the way.

Paparon use to register for everything, every hour the day in advance!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:26 pm